Google+

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fifth and Final Christmas Camp Card


This is the last card we will be making at Christmas Card Camp on November 20th. I love adding texture to my card stock with embossing folders and my big shot.  I think it really makes the cards look great and it is a great alternative to designer paper. In the next few days, I'll be showing you a few cards that use no designer paper, only textured card stock.


Materials:
  • Paper:  Letters to Santa Designer Paper (122349)
  • Card stock:  Whisper White, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
  • Stamp Set:  Contempo Christmas (wm 118734, cm 120594)
  • Ink:  Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink Pad
  • Accessories:  Extra Large Oval Punch (119859), Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding (120992), Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439), Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: