This is the last card we will be making at Christmas Card Camp on November 20th. I love adding texture to my card stock with embossing folders and my big shot. I think it really makes the cards look great and it is a great alternative to designer paper. In the next few days, I'll be showing you a few cards that use no designer paper, only textured card stock.
- Paper: Letters to Santa Designer Paper (122349)
- Card stock: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
- Stamp Set: Contempo Christmas (wm 118734, cm 120594)
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink Pad
- Accessories: Extra Large Oval Punch (119859), Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding (120992), Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439), Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976)