- Tools: Big Shot Machine (Stampin' Up!), Dessert Box Die (Lifestyle Crafts)
- Card Stock: Pink Pirouette (Stampin' Up!), Pretty in Pink(Stampin' Up!), Certainly Celery (Stampin' Up!)
- Tools & Accessories: XL Flower Punch (Stampin' Up!), Crop-O-Dile (Stampin' Up!), Brads, Scallop Oval Punch (Stampin' Up!)
Cake Box: See 4/25/2011 Post
- Punch out 4 flowers from Pink Pirouette card stock and 4 in Pretty in Pink.
- Mist punched flowers with water and scrunch up
- Unfold the flowers and stack alternating the two colors
- Punch a hole through the center of the stack of flowers with the crop-o-dile and insert a brad to hold the stack together.
- Starting with the top layer and working down, scrunch the flowers tightly around the brad.
- Gently open up your flower to get the look you want.
- Punch a scallop oval from certainly celery card stock.
- Lightly mist with water
- Fold in half lengthwise (hot dog)
- Now accordion fold the down the width of the folded oval
- Open up and attach to the bottom of the flower with glue.