Happy Memorial Day! If you hurry, you can celebrate with these cute cello bags and toppers...just kidding, the cello bags are sold out. But don't worry here's an alternate project for you.
These cute pencil favors are made with the 1" x 8" cello bags that are carried over from the Holiday Mini. You can usually find 12 pencils for $1 in the Target Dollar bins and they fit perfectly into the cello bags.
To make the favor bags:
- Place pencils in bags and seal
- Cut a 1 3/4" X 3 1/2" piece of card stock, fold over the top of the bag and staple
- Use the 1 3/8" Square punch to punch out an alternate color of cardstock
- Punch out a star from your choice of paper. (Star punch was retired last year and the glitter paper I used was not from Stampin' Up!)
- Card Stock: Real Red, Pacific Point, Whisper White
- Tools & Accessories: 1 x 8" cello bags (124134), 1 3/8" Square Punch (119877)