Google+

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Heart is Breaking....


My heart really is breaking to see these items retire.  These are my all time favorite Stampin' Up! items.  I have made more valentines and thank you cards with the Sweetheart stamp set and Heart Treat Cups than I care to tell you.  Your kids will love them, they're teachers will love them,you'll love them!  Please I beg you...get them before they're gone...only 2 more days!!!  And, I just realized the Full Heart Punch is offered at a discount on the clearance rack.  Could this post get any sweeter?


Retiring  & Clearance Materials:

Other Materials:
  • Card Stock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
  • Ink:  Real Red, Garden Green
  • Tools & Accessories:  Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: