Tip of the Day:
Many people say you need to use Stazon ink when you watercolor or use markers to color in an image. I find that if you heat set Basic Black ink it works great and doesn't smear or run. I also like to heat set my image in between colors when I'm coloring it in. This way I don't end up accidently smearing my colors...trust me...experience is talking about the accidental smears!
- Stamp Sets: Greeting Card Kids (120633), Wacky Wishes (126412 - Hostess only)
- Ink: Basic Black (126980), Elegant Eggplant (126969)
- Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Elegant Eggplant (105126), Old Olive (100702)
- Designer Paper: Elegant Eggplant from the Regals Collection Designer Paper Stacks (117154)
- Accessories: Glimmer Brads (121006 - Brights) I used some retired glimmer brads but the brads from the current brights collection could easily be substituted.
- Stampin' Write Markers: Basic Black, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant, Chocolate Chip