Google+

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Happy Halloween with Wacky Wishes

This cute Halloween card uses the Greeting Card Kids and Wacky Wishes stamp sets.  The Wacky Wishes set is so fun!  It's only available to hostess to if you want it...BOOK A WORKSHOP!!!

I also love the Greeting Card Kids stamp set and you don't need to be a hostess to buy this one.  I like to stamp the images in Basic Black ink and then color them in with my Stampin' Write Markers.  This way they always go with whatever designer paper I choose to use.

Tip of the Day:
Many people say you need to use Stazon ink when you watercolor or use markers to color in an image.  I find that if you heat set Basic Black ink it works great and doesn't smear or run.  I also like to heat set my image in between colors when I'm coloring it in.  This way I don't end up accidently smearing my colors...trust me...experience is talking about the accidental smears!

Materials:

  • Stamp Sets:  Greeting Card Kids (120633), Wacky Wishes (126412 - Hostess only)
  • Ink:  Basic Black (126980), Elegant Eggplant (126969)
  • Card Stock:  Whisper White (100730), Elegant Eggplant (105126), Old Olive (100702)
  • Designer Paper:  Elegant Eggplant from the Regals Collection Designer Paper Stacks (117154)
  • Accessories:  Glimmer Brads (121006 - Brights)  I used some retired glimmer brads but the brads from the current brights collection could easily be substituted.
  • Stampin' Write Markers:  Basic Black, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant, Chocolate Chip

CLICK HERE to shop for Stampin' Up! products online 24/7!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: