Google+

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I Love Fall...

I love fall! I think it's probably my favorite time of year.  With the holidays just around the corner, it's the ultimate time for decorating and crafting.


Right now I'm working on my Halloween crafts.  Party favors, decorations and trick or treating items. These Halloween tags are perfect for attaching to favor bags or trick or treat goody bags.  I used my cricut machine to cut out the tag shape then I stamped on the Halloween greeting, distressed them with black Stampin' pastels, attached the cute little bat punch-out and threaded them with 1/4" black ribbon.

Tip of the Day:
The Bitty Bat punch is on the Stampin' Up Clearance Rack for only $9.95 while supplies last.

Materials:

  • Card Stock: Kraft and Basic Black (121045)
  • Ink:  Basic Black (126980)
  • Stamp Set: Wacky Wishes - (126412 - Hostess Only)
  • Punches:  Bitty Bat Punch (119279) (on SU Clearance Rack)
  • Other Supplies:  1/4 Black Satin Ribbon, Cricut Die Cut Machine

Shop for Stampin' Up! products online 24/7!


Visit Acarrdian Cards on Etsy
for handmade cards, tags and party favors.





1 comment:

Comments: