These handmade paper flowers are really beautiful and they can be used to decorate so many things. I like to put them on the little cake favor boxes I showed you yesterday. I also like to add them to my gift wrapping. With some ribbon, they make packages look so elegant!
Follow the simple steps to make these pretty paper flowers:
1. Punch 6 scallop circles out of card stock. Any size...the larger the circle....the larger the flower.
2. Spritz the scallops with water and scrunch up as tight as possible.
3. Flatten them back out and stack them (try to alternate the peaks of the scallops) and put a brad in the middle to hold the stack together.
4. Starting with the top scallop, squish each scallop up around the brad as tightly as possible.
5. Gently unsquish (is that a word?) the scallops to form a flower.
To make the leaf:
1. Punch out either an oval or a scallop oval from green cardstock.
2. Spritz the oval with water and fold it lengthwise (hotdog) and then accordian fold.
4. Unfold to form leaf.
5. Hot glue leaf to bottom of flower.
That's it....you're done. Now make yourself a bunch to decorate your life!
Material List: (All supplies Stampin' Up! except misc supplies)
- Card Stock: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery
- Punches: 1 3/8" Scallop Circle, Scallop Oval, Large Oval
- Misc: Hot glue gun, brad, paper piercing tool, water spray bottle
Shop for Stampin' Up! supplies online 24/7!
Visit Acarrdian Cards on Etsy
for unique cards, invitations and party favors.