These tags would look amazing attached to gift packages or party favors. You could even tie them around your napkins for really cute napkin rings and if your wrote your guest's names on the back they could double as place cards.
- Cut out Natural Ivory card stock in the shape of the scallop tags.
- I used my Cricut and George Basic Shape cartridge.
- You could also use your Big Shot and the Sizzix Tags, Scallop Combo #2 Die.
- Stamp the front of the tag with the Wish Big stamp from Bring on the cake stamp.
- I used Early Espresso but you can use whatever color matches your party theme.
- Use daubers to rub ink around the edges of the tags for an aged distressed look.
- Tie on a bow in matching satin ribbon.
Materials (all materials are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted)
- Card Stock: Natural Ivory
- Stamp Set: Bring on the Cake
- Ink: Early Espresso
- Tools & Accessories: Brown Satin Ribbon (Michael's), Cricut Machine, George Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge.
Shop for Stampin' Up! supplies online 24/7!
Visit Acarrdian Cards on Etsy
for unique cards, invitations and party favors.