Summer Smooches is one of my favorite retiring designer papers. I love the bright colors and fun patterns! Today I used it to make this fun and summery birthday card.
- For the background and center oval, I used two coordinating patterns from the Summer Smooches Designer Paper. It's so easy to pull coordinating papers from the paper packs!
- The "Happy Birthday" greeting is from the Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set and cut out with the Bitty Banners Framelits. These two products coordinate with each other making it super easy to cut out your greetings.
- The red ovals were cut out using the Oval Collection Framelits. These nesting framelits are great for layering!
- The flower embellishment was created by layering different sized scallop circles.
- I punched out some butterflies with the Elegant Butterfly punch and added some Stampin' Up! Rhinestones to the butterflies and flower for some added bling. I also used Stampin' Dimensionals® on the butterflies and flowers to give the card some added dimension.
- Card Stock:
- Whisper White (base)
- Real Red
- Pacific Point
- Designer Paper: Summer Smooches (125409 - retiring)
- Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Banners (126257)
- Ink: Pacific Point (126951)
- Tools & Accessories:
- Big Shot
- Oval Collection Framelits (129381)
- Bitty Banners Framelits (129267)
- Elegant Butterfly Punch (127526)
- 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch (129404)
- 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch (127811)
- Scallop Circle Punch from Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
- Stampin' Dimensionals®
Shop for Stampin' Up! supplies online 24/7!
Visit Acarrdian Cards on Etsy
for unique cards, invitations and party favors.