Google+

Friday, May 3, 2013

Mother's Day...Only 9 More Days!

Handmade Mother's Day Card
Handmade Mother's Day Card
Only 9 more days to find the perfect card for Mom!  If yesterday's card wasn't quite your style, how about this one?  It was made with some Stampin' Up! paper that I had in my huge stash of retired products...but you you could use this basic design with any coordinating papers. I really have to use up some of my old papers!!!

I think cutting the coordinating paper strip and the the greeting into "flags" gives it a little something special. I have a feeling I'll be hooked on this technique for a while. I really seem to go through phases of repeating the same layout over and over again.  I just vary the paper and the greeting and it's a whole new card.

If you love this card, it's available for purchase on ETSY.  If you'd like to make your own, here is a list of supplies minus the designer paper. You'll have to pick some paper out of your own stash. :-)

Material List:  (all supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted)

  • Stamp Set:  Delightful Dozen (#122652 Clear Mount)
  • Ink:  Always Artichoke
  • Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Alwasy Artichoke
  • Accessories:  Always Artichoke Seam Binding (121000 - retired list), Designer Button - Subtles (119745 - retired list), Cream Crochet Thread (JoAnn's)



Shop for Stampin' Up! supplies 24/7

Visit Acarrdian Cards on Etsy
for unique cards, invitations and party favors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: