The Dinoroar stamp set will soon be extinct...I mean retired. If you want it, you'll need to get it now because it won't be in the new Stampin' Up! catalog on June 1st.
I really like this stamp set for kids birthday cards and valentines. There aren't too many stamps sets that make cute valentines for little boys.
The dinosaur images look great whether they're colored in or not. For the birthday card, I stamped the image in black and heat set it. Then I colored it in with Stampin' Write Markers to match the color scheme of the card. Heat setting the black ink stops it from smudging when you color the image in.
For the valentines I just stamped the image in the same color ink as the card stock. No need to color them in...they look great as is. These are quick and easy valentines which is a necessity when make 24-30 for a classroom of kids!
Materials for Birthday Card: (All materials are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted)
- Stamp Set: Dinoroar (122537 - RETIRING)
- Ink: Basic Black (126980)
- Card Stock:
- Whisper White
- Gumball Green
- Pacific Point
- Designer Paper: Summer Smooches (125409)
- Punches: Large and Small Star Punches (retired)
- Stampin' Write Markers: (Available in color family sets)
- Pacific Point (Brights Collection) (119702)
- Gumball Green (2012-2014 In Color Collection) (126856)
Material List for Valentines can be found in this post: I Dig Dinosaurs
Shop for Stampin' Up! supplies online 24/7!
Visit Acarrdian Cards on Etsy
for unique cards, invitations and party favors.