Google+

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Graduation Party!

Today was Katie's graduation party. Everything looked great! Only one problem, I was so busy working on everything, I forgot to take pictures!

Here are a few pictures I took after the party. But I am so bummed that I didn't get more because everything really did come out awesome and I would have loved to share the photos with you!


These are the cupcake toppers. I only wish I had thought to get blue and orange cupcake wrappers. 

I didn't have time to bake but I am lucky to have good friends who are always ready to jump in and help! I made the cupcake toppers and our good friend Kristen made these delicious cupcakes...54 of them. She even made a batch of gluten free cupcakes for our guests with dietary concerns.


These are the party favors. Little cello bags filled with M&M's in school colors tied with these cute custom tags...So easy to make.

TIP:  Fresh Market sells bulk M&M's in a wide variety of colors and they are pretty reasonably priced.


I found citronella candles in these orange metal containers at Big Lots. I just cut out some orange polka dot paper and attached the same tags I used on the party favors to all four sides for these custom table centerpieces.

This is a picture of the banner I made to hang across the patio.  I didn't get a very good picture of it. It read "Congrats Katie 2013".

I used the Big Shot and Lifestyle Nesting Pennant dies to cut out the pennant shapes. The letters were cut out using my Cricut and Extreme Fonts cartridge. You can't really tell but, the stars and Katie are cut out of silver glitter paper for added bling.

This was the drink station. The blue and orange drink dispensers came from Walmart and we filled them with  iced tea, gatorade, water and crystal light.

Our local Winn Dixie had these school balloons. 

So, that was your limited tour. The party was great! Everyone had a good time and the next time I have a party I will definitely remember to take more photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: