Halloween is such a fun holiday to prepare for! I love decorating and creating great treats for Halloween parties and all of the little trick or treaters in our neighborhood.
These pencils are a really cute and inexpensive sugar free treat. The Halloween pencils fit perfectly into the 1"x 8" cello bags and the handmade toppers really dress them up!
To make the toppers:
- Cut pieces of black cardstock: 1 3/4" x 3 1/2"
- Score at 1 3/4" so the folded dimensions are 1 3/4" x 1 3/4"
- Fold over the top of the pencil filled cello bags and staple
- Decorate topper to cover the staple
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Gumball Green, Elegant Eggplant (Stampin' Up!)
- Rubber Stamps: Grateful Greetings (Stampin' Up! - retired)
- Ink: Basic Black
- Paper Punches: Scallop Square, Postage Stamp (Stampin' Up! - retired)
- Pencils - 12 Pack Halloween Pencils (Dollar Tree)
- Cello Bags: 1" x 8" cello bags (Stampin' Up!)
Shop for Stampin' Up! supplies online 24/7!
Visit Acarrdian Cards on Etsy
for unique cards, invitations and party favors.