Google+

Monday, September 16, 2013

Happy Fall Y'all


Happy Fall Y'all!  These Fall tags are the perfect addition to your fall entertaining.  Add them to party favor bags, gift bags or use them as cool napkin rings.  The "Happy Fall Y'all" saying is perfect for Autumn Harvest parties or it could easily be changed to "Happy Thanksgiving" and used at your Thanksgiving celebrations.

I used my computer to print the greeting onto orange cardstock and punched it out with the Word Window punch by Stampin' Up!.

TIP:   I found if I set the view zoom on my word processing program to to 105% it matches up perfectly to real life.  (your program my vary...just hold a piece of paper up to your computer screen and zoom in or out until the image on the screen matches up with your piece of paper.)

TIP:   I Punched out a piece of scrap cardstock with the word window punch and held it up to the computer screen. This way I could easily see when I had the font size just right to be punched out.

TIP:  To string my tags, I like to use Aunt Lydia's Crochet Thread (Size 3). It is the perfect weight and very cost effective.

Supplies:

  • Cardstock:  Chocolate Chip, Peach Parfait and Cajun Craze (Stampin' Up!)
  • Paper Punches:  Word Window (Stampin' Up!), 2 1/2" Circle Punch (Stampin' Up!)
  • Tools:  Big Shot (Sizzix), Fall Leaf Die (Cuttlebug), Crop-O-Dile (We R Memory Keepers)
  • Accessories:  Brown Crochet Thread (Aunt Lydia's #3)



Shop for Stampin' Up! supplies online 24/7!

Visit Acarrdian Cards on Etsy
for unique cards, invitations and party favors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: