It's that time of year when I yearn for cooler weather! I grew up in Upstate NY and come September there was a crispness in the air. I miss the crisp air, changing leaves, apple cider and everything else that comes with fall in the north.
Since I am living in Florida where there aren't any changing leaves or apple orchards and there won't be any cool weather for a while...I guess I will have to crank up the air conditioning, buy some pumpkin pie scented candles and get out my fall paper crafting supplies.
Today I created this Fall themed card and gift card holder. For instructions on making the gift card holders you can refer to this post: Gift Card Holder Tutorial
- Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up!),
- Paper: Halloween & Fall Stack (DCWV)
- Rubber Stamps: Grateful Greetings (Stampin' Up! - retired)
- Ink: Cajun Craze (Stampin' Up!)
- Paper Punches: Scallop Oval, Medium Oval, Corner Rounder
- Tools: Big Shot (Sizzix), Maple Leaf Die (Provo Craft Cuttlebug), Scoring Board
- Accessories: Buttons, Linen Thread, Velcro