Google+

Monday, September 2, 2013

I'm Ready for Fall!



It's that time of year when I yearn for cooler weather!  I grew up in Upstate NY and come September there was a crispness in the air.  I miss the crisp air, changing leaves, apple cider and everything else that comes with fall in the north.

Since I am living in Florida where there aren't any changing leaves or apple orchards and there won't be any cool weather for a while...I guess I will have to crank up the air conditioning, buy some pumpkin pie scented candles and get out my fall paper crafting supplies.

Today I created this Fall themed card and gift card holder.  For instructions on making the gift card holders you can refer to this post:  Gift Card Holder Tutorial


Supplies:
  • Cardstock:  Cajun Craze, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up!), 
  • Paper:  Halloween & Fall Stack (DCWV)
  • Rubber Stamps:  Grateful Greetings (Stampin' Up! - retired)
  • Ink:  Cajun Craze (Stampin' Up!)
  • Paper Punches:  Scallop Oval, Medium Oval, Corner Rounder
  • Tools:  Big Shot (Sizzix), Maple Leaf Die (Provo Craft Cuttlebug), Scoring Board
  • Accessories:  Buttons, Linen Thread, Velcro




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: