These Halloween treat bag toppers are so adorable! They measure 3" x 2" folded and are the perfect size to top the 3" x 5" resealable cello bags that I purchased.
Making the toppers is super easy! Just fold a piece of 3" x 4" cardstock in half so the folded dimensions are 3" x 2" and embellish. Seriously, it's that easy!
- Fill your treat bags, insert them into the topper and staple before embellishing. This way the scrapbook paper and embellishment will cover the staples.
- Using dimensional adhesives a.k.a. "Pop Dots" on your embellishments gives them a lot more impact.
- Cardstock: 12x12 Black (Recollections), Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
- Paper: The Halloween & Fall Stack (DCWV)
- Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie (Stampin' Up!)
- Stamp Set: Mixed Medley (Stampin' Up! - retired hostess set)
- Paper Punches: 7/8" Scallop Circle (Stampin' Up!), 3/4" Circle (Stampin' Up!)
- Accessories: Dimensional Adhesive, 3" x 5" Food Safe Resealable Cello Bags (GTBags.com)
|Filled 3"x 5" Cello Bags & Toppers|
Shop for Stampin' Up! supplies online 24/7!
Visit Acarrdian Cards on Etsy
for unique cards, invitations and party favors.