Google+

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Christmas Countdown with Holiday Cards Continues...45 Days


Only 45 days left until Christmas. Today I'm working on Christmas gift card holders and browsing around on Pinterest. I love Pinterest! So many great ideas. 

Aubrey and Katie both have boards set up to pin their Christmas wish lists. I like to shop online so I think this will work out great! Theoretically, all I'll have to do is click on their pins and I'll be taken to the websites to purchase the items. I'll let you know how it works out.

For instructions on making a gift card holder see my Father's Day Gift Card Holder post. 


Materials:
  • Paper:  Holly Berry Bouquet (Stampin' Up! - retired)
  • Cardstock:  Wild Wasabi and Real Red (Stampin' Up!)
  • Tools:  Score Pal (Stampin' Up!), Big Shot (Stampin' Up! - Sizzix), Stocking Accents Die (Stampin' Up! - Sizzix)



or 
Visit AcarrdianCards for handmade cards, tags and party favors!

1 comment:

  1. Diana, I have come over from Stampin' Connection. Lovely blog and projects. I am your newest FOLLOWER, hope you will come visit me on my blog and FOLLOWER me also if you wish. Happy Stampin' Louise
    www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Comments: