The countdown to Christmas continues...only 46 days 10 hours til Christmas. And I just realized that Thanksgiving is really late this year so if you're waiting until Thanksgiving to start making your holiday plans you might find yourself in a bit of trouble. I know I'm already starting to feel behind the game.
Today's Christmas card is simple but elegant. I think we will be one of the cards we make at our annual Christmas Card Camp.
TIP: After stamping the greeting I white cardstock and cutting it out with one of the Apothecary Accent dies I thought it looked a little blah. So I inked the edges, punched two holes for ribbon and tied it to my card.
- Designer Paper: Season of Style Paper Stack (Stampin' Up!)
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler (Stampin' Up!)
- Stamp Set: Joy to the World (Stampin' Up!)
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler (Stampin' Up!)
- Ribbon - Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding (Stampin' Up!)
- Envelope - Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
- Big Shot and Apothecary Accents Framelits die (Stampin' Up!)
Visit AcarrdianCards for handmade cards, tags and party favors!