Google+

Friday, November 8, 2013

Christmas Wishes Card - 46 Days


The countdown to Christmas continues...only 46 days 10 hours til Christmas. And I just realized that Thanksgiving is really late this year so if you're waiting until Thanksgiving to start making your holiday plans you might find yourself in a bit of trouble. I know I'm already starting to feel behind the game.

Today's Christmas card is simple but elegant. I think we will be one of the cards we make at our annual Christmas Card Camp.

TIP:  After stamping the greeting I white cardstock and cutting it out with one of the Apothecary Accent dies I thought it looked a little blah.  So I inked the edges, punched two holes for ribbon and tied it to my card.

Materials:
  • Paper:
    • Designer Paper:  Season of Style Paper Stack (Stampin' Up!)
    • Cardstock:  Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler (Stampin' Up!)
  • Stamp Set:  Joy to the World (Stampin' Up!)
  • Ink:  Cherry Cobbler (Stampin' Up!)
  • Accessories:  
    • Ribbon - Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding (Stampin' Up!)
    • Envelope - Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
    • Big Shot and Apothecary Accents Framelits die (Stampin' Up!)



or 
Visit AcarrdianCards for handmade cards, tags and party favors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: