Google+

Thursday, November 7, 2013

More Thanksgiving or Fall Wedding Place Cards

Thanksgiving Place Cards

I'm trying to get some work done today.  I'm feeling WAY behind. These place cards are from a custom order I mailed out yesterday.  The customer requested multicolored leaves instead of the gold or orange that I had listed in the shop. I liked the look so much that they are now a stock item.  

That's how I get so many of my ideas...inspired by you!

Materials:
  • Paper:  Soft Suede and Very Vanilla cardstock (Stampin' Up!), Orange, Green and Gold  Glitter cardstock (Core'dinations)
  • Punches:  Scallop Border Punch (Stampin' Up!)
  • Tools:  Big Shot (Stampin' Up! - Sizzix), Leaf Die (Cuttlebug), Score Pal (Stampin' Up!)


or 
Visit AcarrdianCards for handmade cards, tags and party favors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: