Google+

Friday, July 25, 2014

Christmas in July for Coffee and Cards

Snowflake Soiree Christmas Card


I wanted to do a Christmas in July themed "Coffee and Card Making" night. But was bummed that the Holiday Mini Catalog does not come out until next month. Then, while browsing the Stampin' Up! On-line Store, I noticed the carryover Christmas stamp sets. I had totally forgotten about them!

So after my happy dance...I created this card.  It is super quick and easy which I know all of you "Coffee and Card Night" ladies will enjoy!

Tips & Techniques


  • I stamped the the snowflake and "Believe" in Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana ink (Bermuda Bay is just a shade darker).  The same effect could have been achieved by using the "Stamping Off" technique.
  • The center of the snowflake is embellished with a Bermuda Bay candy dot.  I love them!  They are self adhesive and so much easier than brads.

Stampin' Up! supplies used to create this card:  

Click on any image for more details or to visit the on-line store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: