Google+

Sunday, August 31, 2014

An Inspired Thank You Card


Inspiration Challenge
I made this card for the Inspiration Challenge (IC456) over at Splitcoast Stampers. We were challenged to create a card inspired by a pin on the inspiration board. This is the pin I chose for my inspiration.


The Results
I'm not totally happy with my results. Although I got the general feel of the inspiration photo, I wish that I had used Tempting Turquoise ink instead of Coastal Cabana.

Improvising
I used Stampin' Up! Work of Art stamp set for the greeting and large dots on my card. The small dots were made by stamping with a pencil eraser...sometimes you just have to improvise. 

Stampin' Up! supplies used to create today's card:
Click on any image for more information or to visit the Stampin' Up! On-Line store.

Happy Crafting!
Diana

4 comments:

  1. I really love this card! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I like the colors!! Wouldn't change a thing! Spotted this on Pinterest! Then made my way to Splitcoast, then your blog. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! Sounds like you took the scenic route to get here...lol.

      Delete

Comments: