Google+

Monday, August 4, 2014

Bloom with Hope and Blendabilities

Bloom With Hope Card

I am still playing with my Stampin' Up! Blendabilities Markers. They are awesome and the colors go on so smoothly. I originally ordered only a few colors to see if I liked them. Now I will be ordering the rest of the colors!

 Park Lane Designer Series Paper
Park Lane DSP
To create this card, I used paper from the Park Lane Desginer Series paper pack. I really like this pack of paper. It is both elegant and versatile!

I stamped the flower image from the "Bloom with Hope" stamp set using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored the image using Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo Blendabilities. Then to kick it up a notch, I wrapped some linen thread and added an Old Olive button.


Exclusive Hostess Sets:
The Bloom with Hope set is an exclusive hostess only stamp...They only way to get it is to host a party. So if you are interested in this great stamp set, let me know and we can set something up!

Bloom with Hope


My Blendabilities Tips:
  • Stamp your image with Momento Ink.  The Memento ink doesn't smudge while coloring with the Blendabilities.
  • Use the smaller tip. I found that coloring with the small tip works best.
  • Start with the darkest color and apply where shadows would be found on your image. Then apply the medium color and then the lightest.

Stampin' Up! supplies used to create today's card:
Click on any image for more information or to visit the Stampin' Up! on-line store.

Happy Crafting!
Diana

2 comments:

Comments: