Google+

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Coffee and Friends...The Perfect Blend

Perfect Blend Card

"Coffee and friends are the perfect blend"
This sentiment from the Perfect Blend stamp set by Stampin' Up! is so true! What could be better than getting together with friends and drinking coffee?  Nothing, except maybe getting together with friends, drinking coffee and doing a little stamping! ;-)

Perfect Blend Card Detail
Tips:
  • I used Lullaby Designer Series Paper for this card. I was happily surprised that despite the name...all of the papers in this pack are suitable for any occasion and are relatively unisex. 
  • Love the new Thick Baker's Twine...it's really a perfect weight for adding to cards...Thicker than regular baker's twine and thinner than yarn...had my doubts when I ordered it...but LOVE it!
  • Stamp the cup on a piece of designer paper. Then cut out the coffee cozy portion add to your cup for a great accent.


Perfect Blend - Blendabilities

Stampin' Blendabilities Markers
I also used my new Stampin'  Blendabilities Markers for the first time to color in the coffee cup. I have to say...they are great! They go on so smooth. I need a little more practice to really get the hang of blending, but I'm still pretty happy with the results.

Blendabilities Basic Techniques
Watch this video from Stampin' Up! to get some great pointers!


Stampin' Up! supplies used to create "Coffee & Friends" card:
Click on any image for more information or to visit the Stampin' Up! on-line store.

Happy Crafting!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: