Google+

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Everything Will Be OK!

Feeling Better!
Well, I'm finally feeling well enough to get a little work done. This has been one heck of a cold! To help me get back into the groove I turned to the MOJO Monday sketch for this week.

MOJO Monday: 

I always find it's easier to get started after a break or when I'm just feeling stumped if I have a little challenge to help get me going.
The challenges also help me to think outside my little box. I find sometimes I get into a rut and I seem to make the same card design repeatedly.

If you find yourself stuck...go ahead and give MOJO Monday a try!


Really Good Greetings!
For this card I used a stamp from the Stampin' Up! Really Good Greetings stamp set. The greetings in this set are uniquely designed and the perfect size to use as the centerpiece of your card design.

I also used 3 different patterns from the Back to Black Designer Series Paper pack. Using paper from one of Stampin' Up!'s paper packs makes it super easy to combine patterns. Everything in the pack coordinates!



Stampin' Up! supplies used to create today's card:
Click on any image for more information or to visit the Stampin' Up! on-line store.

Happy Crafting!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: