Google+

Friday, August 8, 2014

Lullaby Designer Series Paper...Not Just for Babies


Lullaby...It's Not Just for Babies!
Today's card was created with papers from Stampin' Up!'s Lullaby Designer Series Paper. I know with a name like Lullaby you would think you could only make baby cards from it.  But since I don't know anyone having a baby it was nice to see that the paper is actually very well suited to any occasion.

Things I love about Stampin' Up!
This card was super quick to create...it took less than 5 minutes. And I realized that the things that made this card so quick to make were some of my favorite things about Stampin' Up!.
  • I love the designer papers. They have a very superior weight and feel to them than papers from the local craft store. It's also great that the papers within the pack coordinate so well with each other. It makes combining patterns a breeze!
  • I love the fact that the colors in the different product lines always match. You can always be assured that if the Designer Series Paper says it contains Bermuda Bay, it will match with Bermuda Bay cardstock and Bermuda Bay ink. There is no guess work...It will match!
  • I love that so many of the stamp sets have coordinating punches and Big Shot dies. It makes cutting things out so much easier. And if you're like me and have less than stellar scissor skills this is a huge plus!
There are tons of other things I love about Stampin' Up! (amazing quality, customer service...the list goes on) But these were a few that I really appreciated today.

Stampin' Up! supplies used to create today's card:
Click on any image for more information or to visit the Stampin' Up! on-line store.


Happy Crafting!
  Diana

2 comments:

  1. Great mix of patterns and colours for this card Diana. I love the three things that inspire you about Stampin' Up! TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Comments: