How's this for a sweet deal.
Purchase the Stampin' Up! starter kit for $99 and receive $150 worth of product. Plus, shipping is FREE! You will need to hurry...this offer is only valid Aug. 21-28.
Details and Benefits:
- $150 of Stampin' Up! products for only $99.
- Choose anything that is currently for sale. This includes any current catalog, the clearance rack, and any specially priced bundles...Awesome!
- Free Shipping...Yup, that's right you don't have to pay shipping on the starter kit...that's like getting another 10% discount.
- Big Discounts...You will get a minimum of 20% on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper and accessories while you remain in active status. It's a great way to support your love of crafting!
- Bigger Discount...Get 30% off your first order of $150 or more (order must be placed within 45 days of signing up)
- Be First...See and purchase new Stampin' Up! products before anyone else.
- Exclusive Access...access to Stampin' Success magazine, Stampin' Connection and the Demonstrator website...all have tons of great ideas.
- Attend Stampin' Up! demonstrator only events...where you can stamp, learn and have a blast!
- Start your own business for only $99...Your starter kit will include business supplies to get you started. With your own Stampin' Up! business you can enjoy the flexibility of setting your own hours. Work as much or as little as you choose.
- Hobby demonstrators are welcome...no need to ever sell anything. Use your discount to purchase your own personal supplies or just take advantage of the products in the starter kit.
- At least 4 Months of benefits...Take advantage of Stampin' Up! demonstrator discounts and benefits through the end of 2014. If you reach $300 in purchases or sales you will automatically renew. If not, no worries...keep your kit and enjoy your products.
- No Risk, No Obligation. Once you purchase the starter kit, it is yours to keep. There is no requirement to purchase anything else, host workshops or parties and there is no penalty to drop.
Be sure to check out links at the bottom of the page for demonstrator benefits and the compensation plan.