Google+

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Try Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio - FREE


New Blog Banner with My Digital Studio:
What do you think of my new blog banner? I made it last night with My Digital Studio...the digital design studio from Stampin' Up!.  It was so easy to use...I downloaded the program last night for FREE...and was able to create a bunch of cards plus my new banner!


So Many Project Possibilities:
The program comes with lots of digital stamps, papers and embellishments plus you can download additional content to make banners, party decorations, invitations...so much stuff...you'll have to check it out.

Try it for FREE!
You have to try it! It's awesome and it's FREE...the perfect combo!

With the FREE 30-day trial, you will get:

  • Full access to the software at NO COST for 30 days.
  • Full access to design tools to create cards, photobooks, calendars and more.
  • Full access to a sample of exclusive artwork.
  • The chance to buy additional downloads that you can keep after your trial expires.
  • Ability to order your projects from our professional print services
  • To use the software more than 30 days, buy the full MDS software (item 130646).

.


Happy Crafting!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: