I am really having fun playing with Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio! I really like the flexibility it offers. To create today's card, I used both traditional paper crafting supplies and My Digital Studio.
Combining My Digital Studio with Traditional Paper Crafting:
The image and greeting were designed and printed in MDS (My Digital Studio) and printed 4 to a page on Very Vanilla cardstock. I then, cut them out and mounted them on Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobbler cardstock to make a nice frame. Then, I mounted the framed image onto an Early Espresso card base.
Benefits of My Digital Studio
I love the way the image came out in MDS.
- I was able to use the coloring tool to color the different parts of the stamped image and greeting to match the cardstock. I love the multiple colors on the image...and it was so much easier than applying different color inks to a traditional rubber stamp.
- The stamp images in MDS can also be resized, flipped or mirrored...something that can't be done using traditional stamps and ink.
- You have access to hundreds of templates, stamps, papers, punches and embellishments to digitally create cards, photobooks, calendars and scrapbook pages.
- Stampin' Up! regularly adds to an ever-increasing library of downloads that are perfect for seasonal projects, important events or everyday crafting.
Try it for FREE!
You have to try it! It's awesome and it's FREE...the perfect combo!
With the FREE 30-day trial, you will get:
- Full access to the software at NO COST for 30 days.
- Full access to design tools to create cards, photobooks, calendars and more.
- Full access to a sample of exclusive artwork.
- The chance to buy additional downloads that you can keep after your trial expires.
- Ability to order your projects from our professional print services
- To use the software more than 30 days, buy the full MDS software (item 130646).
Stampin' Up! supplies used to create today's card:Click on any image for more information or to visit the Stampin' Up! On-Line store.