Google+

Monday, September 22, 2014

Festival of Trees and Washi Tape Christmas Card


Washi Tape Fun
Today I had fun playing with washi tape. Have you ever used it? I'm slightly ashamed to say that today was my first time. Instead of designer paper, I tore off pieces of Stampin' Up! All is Calm Designer washi tape and laid them side by side down the center of my cardstock. Then I added a piece of Pool Party cardstock which I tore on all four sides to mimic the torn look of the washi tape. 

Festival of Trees Bundle
The trees on this card were created with the Festival of Trees stamp set and punch bundle. I appreciate these bundles so much. I hate to cut things out (I have awful scissor skills), but with the coordinating punch that comes in the bundle, I just have to line up my image and punch...so easy!

I stamped and punched the Christmas trees. The photopolymer stamps are awesome! I am definitely loving them. They make two-step stamping so easy! 

Stamping Tip:
I find it works best to stamp the embellishment stamp first and then add the base layer...I think it's easier to see and line the stamped images up this way.


Stampin' Up! supplies used to create today's card.
Click on any image for more information or to visit the Stampin' Up! on-line store.

Happy Crafting!
Diana

2 comments:

Comments: