Google+

Friday, September 26, 2014

Grateful for You - Holiday Home Bundle


Holiday Home Bundle
Today I made another card with the Stampin' Up! Holiday Home stamp set and die bundle. I love creating little scenes with these stamps. And the dies make it so easy to cut out the little houses so they can be "popped" off the page with Stampin' Dimensionals for added depth.

Blendabilities and Markers
I colored the house with Stampin' Up! Blendabilities in Daffodil Delight and Old Olive. I still need a little practice to get my shading right but I think it looks pretty good and our cards don't have to be perfect...just pretty :-)

To get the fall leaf effect, I colored the leaf stamp with  Stampin' Write markers in multiple colors and then stamped my page repeatedly.

Stampin' Up! supplies used to create today's card:
Click on any image for more information or to visit the Stampin' Up! on-line store.

Happy Crafting!
Diana

1 comment:

  1. I love your cards and papercraft creations Diana! Nice blog too! I am a paper crafter too and I am always happy to see other people cards!

    ReplyDelete

Comments: