Festival of Trees Bundle
This is one of the cards we made at out World Card Making Day party. It was created with the Festival of Trees stamp set and punch bundle. The bundle features photopolymer stamps which are perfect for two step stamping. Since they are see-through it is easy to stamp the ornaments in exactly the right spot on the Christmas tree.
- Stamp the tree in Old Olive on Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp the ornaments in Real Red on the tree.
- Punch out the tree with Festival of Trees punch.
- Punch out Real Red star with star punch from Itty Bitty Accents punch pack.
- Stamp the "Merry little wish" sentiment in Real Red on Whisper White and punch out with the Word Window punch
- Cut a strip of Real Red cardstock 3/4" wide and 3 1/2" long and snip both ends to form banner.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 2 1/2 x 3 3/4 and emboss with Big Shot and Decorative Dots embossing folder
- Cut piece of Old Olive cardstock 2 3/4 x 4"
- Asssemble card.
Stampin' Up! Supplies used to create today's cardClick on any image for more information or to visit the Stampin' Up! on-line store.