Google+

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Give Thanks Thanksgiving Tags


These sweet Thanksgiving tags will be perfect tied around bags of home baked treats. I might even use them on the Thanksgiving dinner table, tied around napkins for unique napkin rings.

Instructions:
  • Stamp pumpkins in Pumpkin Pie ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock and stamp leaf in Old Olive ink on Pear Pizzazz cardstock
  • Cut out leaves and pumpkins with Big shot and Fall Fest dies.
  • Stamp "give thanks" on kraft cardstock with Chocolate Chip ink and cut out with Big Shot and Bitty Banners framelit die
  • Cut approximately 2" piece of burlap ribbon and fray edges slightly. 
  • Mount burlap on 2.25" of Chocolate Chip cardstock with sticky strip.
  • Attach die cut pieces with glue dots.
Notes:
  • In case you noticed, I used some retired textured chocolate chip cardstock that I found in my stash...the current smooth cardstock will work just fine.
  • To string my tags, I used dark brown crochet thread.


Stampin' Up! supplies used to create today's project.
Click on any image for more information or to visit the Stampin' Up! on-line store.
Happy Crafting!
Diana

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diana,

    I saw a couple of your beautiful cards on Pinterest and then was so curious to click on your blog. I've been reading down through many posts and I love your stuff. Consider me a new regular follower! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Crystal! I just checked out your blog...you have some amazing projects!

      Delete

Comments: