Google+

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Hello Fall!

Hello Fall!
Living in Florida, I haven't experienced a real Fall in 25 years. So, my youngest daughter and I traveled to Upstate NY to visit my oldest daughter and to have some Fall fun!  We have been to the apple orchard, two pumpkin patches and hiked a mountain to see some fall leaves. We return to Florida on Monday but according to the weatherman, we may see a little snow here on Saturday. 

For All Things
Today's card is one we made on World Card Making Day..,Yes, I am still working on getting them posted. I'm a little behind...as usual.

It was created with the Stampin' Up! For All Things photopolymer stamp set. I have to say that this is one of my top two items from the holiday catalog...For All Things and Fall Fest Bundle...but it is Fall...maybe my favorites will shift to Christmas items soon...I can be fickle like that. :-)

Stampin' Up! supplies used to create today's card:
Click on any image for more information or to visit the Stampin' Up! online store.

Happy Crafting!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: