Google+

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Halloween Tags

Paper Pumpkin Halloween Tags
These super cute Halloween tags were created with the stamp set from September's Paper Pumpkin Kit. One of the great things about the Paper Pumpkin kits are the alternate projects you can make with the exclusive stamp sets.

I love Paper Pumpkin
I love getting my Paper Pumpkin kit every month! I really look forward to it...more than I thought I would. In fact, right now, I'm a little sad. I'm out of town and my Paper Pumpkin kit was just delivered to my house...I want to see what's in it!


Here are some things I think are really special about the Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.
  • I love having a surprise package delivered to me every month. With the gorgeous wrapping (blue tissue paper, held together with a Paper Pumpkin seal, in a pretty orange box) I feel like I'm getting a special gift, just for me.
  • The Paper Pumpkin craft kit is all planned out an self contained. I don't have to think about anything...I can just have fun crafting. Because everything I need is in the pretty orange box...it is portable...I can take it with me anywhere. Just grab my box and go.
  • The kits contain lots of supplies and exclusive stamp sets that are only available to Paper Pumpkin subscribers and they can be used for as many alternate projects as you can think of.
Some interesting Paper Pumpkin facts
  • Every kit contains a mini ink pad and the colors don't repeat in a 12 month period, so you can collect lots of the Stampin' Up! ink colors by subscribing to Paper Pumpkin.
  • You can purchase either a prepaid subscription (1 month, 3 month, 6 month or 12 month) or you can subscribe monthly.
  • Your monthly Paper Pumpkin subscription can be placed on hold, skip a month or cancelled at any time.
  • As a paper pumpkin subscriber, you can purchase refill kits and past kits (in case you missed one that you really want to have...I just purchased 3 past kits)
  • Shipping is included in the price of the kits...so no additional shipping charge.

Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscriptions
Click on any image for more information or to shop the Stampin' Up! on-line store.

Happy Crafting!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: