Google+

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

1st Annual NY Christmas Card Camp

I've been back from my trip to New York for a week but I'm still trying to dig myself out. Why is it that a 2 week trip takes 2 weeks to prepare for and 2 weeks to recover from?

Paper Pumpkin Noel Party Pack
While in NY, we had our 1st (and possibly annual) Christmas Card Camp featuring the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin Noel Party Pack. These are some of the alternate samples we came up with.



Happy Campers
Camp was loads of fun! We had a potluck supper with some super yummy food. I forgot to take pictures of food but here are some pictures of the campers hard at work!

The whole group of NY Christmas Card Campers at my sister Julia's house.

Brenda, Julia (my sister) and Joan (my mom)



Becca (my daughter), Ashley (my niece), Angela

Kate (my sister), Becca, Ashley

Launa with one of her cards.


Happy Crafting!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: