Today's card is "Just Sayin'...Love Ya" with the Stampin' Up Just Sayin' stamp set and coordinating Word Bubble Framelit Dies.
I just love stamp sets that have coordinating dies. It makes cutting things out so effortless...especially when paired with the Big Shot Magnetic Platform to hold everything in place while cutting.
- Use the Magnetic Platform with your Big Shot and Framelit dies to hold everything in place. I didn't think I needed the Magnetic Platform but once I got it...WOW. It really does stop the dies and paper from shifting and makes it soooo much easier!
- Punch out the arrow with the What's Up punch. Then cut it in half at an angle and place it so it appears to be piercing the word bubble...cutting it in half at an angle is the key.
Measurements and Cutting:
Card Base: (See Card Making Basics for a diagram)
- Start with 8 1/2 x 11" Whisper White cardstock
- Cut in half to make a 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 base
- Score at 4 1/4 and fold in half
- Melon Mambo Mat (5 1/4" x 4")
- Stacked With Love DSP (5" x 3 3/4")
Stampin' Up! products used for today's project:
Click on any image for more information or to shop the Stampin' Up! on-line store.