Google+

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Crafting on The Go


Boredom Buster
I love that my kids participate in so many wonderful activities. But while they are swimming, karate chopping and bowling, I am usually sitting and waiting. Sometimes I read. Sometimes I play on my phone. Sometimes I workout (not very often). But after a while...all of these things get old.

But Paper Pumpkin to the rescue! It's great! I can grab my box on the way out the door and everything I need to complete my craft is inside. With a unique kit every month, there is always something new and fresh to work on.

Crafting in Paradise
Today I brought my April Paper Pumpkin kit to my daughter's swim practice. Sitting poolside, with my kit and my drink on a perfect Spring day in Florida...this is crafting in paradise!



Click here for more information or to subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin.
Or click on any image below for prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions.

Happy Crafting!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: