Hope your day was as Hippity-Hoppity as mine.
Today's Easter Bunny card features the Cheerful Critters Stamp from the Occasions Mini Catalog. The little critters are so cute!!
- The Bunny and Greeting are stamped in Memento Black ink. I like using the Memento Black because it doesn't smear.
- The Hippity-Hoppity sentiment is from the And Many More stamp set. This stamp set is full of great greetings and sentiments...definitely a must have!!
- The Bunny is colored in with Crumb Cake and Rose Red Markers.
- The buttons are Daffodil Delight candy dots from the Brights package.
- The Daffodil Delight textured paper was created with the Big Shot and Decorative Dots embossing folder. Embossing cardstock is a great way to add texture, interest and depth
- Punch a scallop border on a strip of Rose Red cardstock and attach a strip DSP.
- I love the Painted Blooms Designer Paper used in this card (stripe and polka dot). This is such a bright and cheery pack of paper.
- The bow is tied with Daffodil Delight Seam Binding...One of the great things about Stampin' Up! is the color coordination. The Daffodil Delight ribbon matches the Daffodil Delight paper perfectly!
Measurements & Cutting:
- Card Base (see Card Making Basics for measurements and diagram)
- Bottom Mat Layer - 4" x 5 1/4"
- Daffodil Delight Textured Cardstock - 3 3/4" x 1 3/4"
- Rose Red Scallop - 3 3/4" x 1 1/2"
- Polka Dot DSP - 3 3/4" x 1"
- Striped DSP - 3 3/4" x 3 1/2"
- Rose Red Mat For Stamped Image - 2 3/4" x 2 1/4"
- Whisper White cardstock for Stamped Image - 2 1/2" x 2"
Stampin' Up! products used for today's project:
Click on any image for more information or to shop the Stampin' Up! on-line store.