Google+

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Bohemian Work of Art - Color Throwdown


Thinking is a Challenge
Since getting back from Becca's graduation, my allergies have been terrible. My head is so stuffed. I feel like I'm thinking through mud! To avoid taxing my struggling brain anymore than necessary, I am taking advantage of some challenges for ideas and inspiration.



Color Throwdown:  Today I am playing the Color Throwdown Challenge. I used the colors, Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Delightful Dijon and Early Espresso. As soon as I saw the color combination I thought of Bohemian Designer Series Paper...one of the sneak peek papers from the new catalog.


A Work of Art
The stamped images are from the Work of Art stamp set. I glued down strips of ribbon, twine and paper and lifted the stamped piece of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. I think the random strips of ribbon and paper reflect the "work of art" theme in the sentiment.


Stampin' Up! supplies used to create today's card:
Click on any image for more information or to visit the Stampin' Up! online store.


Happy Crafting!
Diana

2 comments:

  1. Thinking through the mud... I like that! I feel that way, too! Your card is fantastic! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and artsy with the ribbons behind the sentiment and I love the new paper!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments: