Google+

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Crazy About You Mother's Day Card

Remember
Don't forget...Mother's Day is this Sunday. Do you send cards to mothers other than your own? I'm thinking of sending cards out to a bunch of great moms I know. 

Crazy About You!
The stamp set used on today's card is Crazy About You from the Occasions Mini Catalog.
  • I purchased it in photopolymer which enables me to see exactly where I am placing my stamped images. 
  • This was especially helpful in stamping the leaves on the sentiment tag.
  • This stamp set should be on everyone's "Must Have" list...it covers pretty much every occasion and also has a few floral stamps for embellishing.
Crazy About You Stamp Set
Use What You Have
I used a pencil eraser to stamp in the flowers on the sentiment tag.I wanted to mimic the flowers on the designer paper and didn't have a small circle stamp...hey, we have to use what we have!

Speaking of using what we have, I used some Pretty in Pink ribbon that was retired several years ago. If you'd like to duplicate this card, I recommend using the 1/4" cotton ribbon in Blushing Bride. (below)


Coordinated Layering
The designer paper on this card is from the retiring, All Abloom Paper Stack. Again...love the coordinating patterns.

The layers on the sentiment tag were cut out with the Deco Labels Framelit dies. These dies are great for layering. There are 4 dies in the set each one just a bit bigger then the last. I also popped the top two layers with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Stampin' Up! products used for today's project:
Click on any image for more information or to shop the Stampin' Up! on-line store.

Happy Crafting!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: