Google+

Monday, May 25, 2015

I Think You're Great!


MOJO Monday
Today is Monday and that means a new MOJO Monday sketch challenge. I am really getting addicted to these challenges. They certainly help me get out of my comfort zone. 

I generally make standard sized A2 cards (5 1/2 x 4 1/4"). It's easy. Half a sheet of 8 1/2 x 11" cardstock, score, and I'm done. But this week's challenge is Tall & Skinny, so I was forced to try something a little different. My card today is 6" tall and only 3.5" wide.  

Custom Envelope
Since my card is a custom size, a custom envelope is required.  But no biggy. I pulled out my envelope punch board and voila...a matching custom envelope...genius!


Sneak Peek
Not recognizing the materials I used today? That's because I used sneak peek products from the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. 

Isn't the paper gorgeous? It's called Bohemian. I love the richness and depth of the colors! The stamp set is aptly called I Think You're Great...and what a great set it is!

 

Sneak Peek items are currently only available to demonstrators. They will be available to everyone else when the new catalog goes live on June 2. 

Want it Now?
Don't want to wait? Want to purchase these items now? Click here to find out how.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used to created today's card:
Click on any image for more information or to visit the Stampin' Up! online store.

Happy Crafting!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: