Google+

Monday, May 18, 2015

It's Another Birthday Bash Card!


So Many Birthdays
I know I've been making a lot of birthday cards lately but it seems like half the people I know have birthdays between mid April and mid May. In fact today is my Mom's birthday...Happy Birthday Mom!

Another Birthday Bash
I've used Birthday Bash Designer Series Paper again on this card. Can you tell I love that swirly blue pattern. I think I've used it on three or four cards this past week. While my last card with this paper had a nautical feel, this card is fun and flirty. I think the seam binding bow and the scallop border really dress it up!


Adding Dimension
I go through Stampin' Dimensionals like water! I love to "pop" elements off my card. It adds so much interest with so little effort. My newest trick is to stack them. By stacking the dimensionals on the back of my card elements I can acheive multiple heights.

Stampin' Up! supplies used to create today's card:
Click on any image for more information or to shop the Stampin' Up! on-line store.


Happy Crafting!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: