Google+

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Label Love - Nautical Birthday Card


Nautical or Crazy?
Today's card is a gender neutral birthday card in what I like to call a modern-nautical style. (Although my daughter looked at me like I was crazy when I called it that)

I think the layout, colors, patterns and the white twine detail give it a nautical feel. What do you think? Am I crazy?

Love that Label Love
I used my beloved (and retiring) Label Love stamp set and Artisan Label punch for the sentiment. The papers are coordinating patterns from the Birthday Bash Designer Series Paper pack. I love mixing and matching patterns.

Envelope Liners
We spend so much time making special cards why settle for plain old envelopes. Why not make our envelopes as fancy as our cards.  

With  the Stampin' Up! Envelope Liner framelit dies it is super easy to make matching envelope liners.  And they are sold in a set of three so you can make liners for the Mini Square, Note Card or Medium envelopes.

Stampin' Up! supplies used to create today's card:
Click on any image for more information or to shop the Stampin' Up! on-line store.


Happy Crafting!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: