Google+

Monday, May 11, 2015

Crazy About...Nursing School Graduation Card

Wednesday, I am leaving for New York to see my oldest daughter graduate from nursing school. We are so proud of her! She has worked hard to graduate with honors while raising her own daughter. I'm sure she is going to make a great nurse!

Entered in TGIF Challenge #TGIFC03
Special Graduation Card
I wanted a special card to celebrate her accomplishments and to let her know how proud of her we are. I think this card hits the mark!

That's one of the benefits of making your own cards. You can always make the perfect card for any occasion.

Crazy About...
Speaking of making the perfect card...check out the Crazy About You stamp set. It deserves some of the credit...It has so many phrase snippets that can be mixed and matched.


I especially like the "Crazy About" snippet...imagine only inking the "crazy". I come up with:
  • You Make Me Crazy
  • Just be Crazy
  • Just Sayin...You Crazy
  • Hello Crazy
Well enough of this craziness. 8-O How many phrases can you come up with?

TGIF Challenge (updated 5/18)
I just stumbled across the TGIF Challenge blog. If you're in need of inspiration check them out. I thought this card was a perfect fit with this week's challenge...Graduation cards. Even though I technically made this card a few days before the challenge started, I decided to entered it anyway.

Nurse's Cap 
Making the nurses cap was quite simple. I used my Big Shot, Oval Framelits die, and Whisper White cardstock. I've made you a picture tutorial and you can see how easy it is.


Stampin' Up! supplies used to create today's card:
Click on any image for more information or to shop the Stampin' Up! online store.



Happy Crafting!
Diana

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh sooooo adorably creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you customized a graduation card with the nursing cap! I'm sure she'll love it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments: