Sad to Say Goodbye
Today's card uses a few more of my favorite retiring Stampin' Up! products. The Itty Bitty Banners stamp set, Petite Pennant Builder punch and the Moonlight Designer paper are all leaving us. While it's sad to say goodbye to these great products...you still have time to add them to your collection of favorites.
- The Moonlight Designer Paper Stack and Petite Pennant Punch are both available while supplies last, at a significant discount.
- The Itty Bitty Banners stamp set is available through June 2 and the wood mount version is being offered at a discount.
Isn't the pennant banner adorable. To make the banner:
- Use the Pennant Builder to punch to cut out the pennants
- This punch is perfect for layering - I punched the pennants from Moonlight DSP and the background from coordinating cardstock
- I used one of the dies from the Bitty Banners framelits to make the thinner flags. I cut out the banner with my Big Shot and folded it in half to make the pennant. (see photo below)
Itty Bitty Banners
The birthday greeting was stamped with the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and cut out with the coordinating Bitty Banners die.
- Using coordinating stamps, papers and cutting tools makes crafting virtually foolproof.
- The Itty Bitty Banner stamp set which coordinates so perfectly with the Bitty Banners dies is retiring and you don't want to miss out on this perfect pairing.
Stampin' Up! supplies used to create today's card:Click on any image for more information or to shop the Stampin' Up! online store.