Google+

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Wishing You a Happy 7th Birthday With New Products


Today's card is for my granddaughter's 7th Birthday. I was thrilled to be able to use some of the new products I received in my demonstrator pre-order. 

Build A Birthday
The stamped images (except for the number 7) are from the soon to be released, Build a Birthday Stamp Set. The 7 is from the Larger Than Life Alphabet & Number Stamp Set which is currently available and will also be in the new catalog.

Envelope Punch Board
The size of this card is 5" x 7". After stamping my cake and adding the lace, I realized my card needed to be a little larger than my usual 5.5" x 4.25".  This is where my Envelope Punch Board came in handy. I was able to whip up an envelope exactly the right size for my larger card.

And here's a little insider information...the new catalog will have paper created especially for making envelopes.

Don't you love the lace trim
It will be available in all of the new in-colors when the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog goes live on June 2.

  • I attached the trim with sticky strip (which is on the retired list, but will be replaced with a new tearable version)
  • I placed the sticky strip on the back, along all four sides of the stamped and matted layer and then stuck the lace to it, gathering as I moved along.

New Products
I am so excited to have some of the new products from the 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! Catalog that will be released on June 2. That's one of the perks of being a demonstrator...access to select products before the catalog release date!

If you'd like to see some of the products in my pre-order head on over to my Facebook Page and view the photos. Liking my Facebook page would be great as well! ;-)

You can also see some of the new items here:  


Would you like to be able to purchase the new products now too?
Here's How...If you purchase the Starter Kit for $99, you can add Sneak Peek and Hostess items from the new Stampin' Up! Catalog.

And better yet...
  • FREE Product! You get to choose $125 worth of products (That's $26 of FREE stuff)
  • No Shipping! There is no shipping charged on the demonstrator kit so that's like saving another 10%
  • You Choose! You can mix and match current items, Sneak Peek items, or Clearance Rack items to make up your kit.
  • 30% One Time Discount! Once you join you will receive a one-time 30% discount on a product order of $150 or more placed within the first 45 days.
  • 20% Discount Everyday! You will get a minimum of 20% every order.
  • No Obligation! The kit is yours to keep and enjoy...you are under no obligation to hold workshops or parties, or to sell products to others, or to make any additional purchases. Plus you'll have until September 30, 2015 to enjoy the demonstrator discount and benefits.
  • No Penalty! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full quarter (Sept. 30), your demonstrator status will renew and you will remain active for another quarter. If you don't reach $300 in sales you can simply "drop" with no penalty.


Click Here for more information or to purchase your starter kit.
or
E-Mail me if you have any questions.


Happy Crafting!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: