Google+

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Stampin' Up! Build a Birthday - A Fave For a Cause

Sprinkles of Life
I'm crazy about this new Stampin' Up! stamp set and coordinating punch. So many uplifting sentiments and images that can be mixed and matched to create...

  • clouds
  • cupcakes
  • ice cream cones
  • trees
  • flower patches
  • piles of leaves

And the coordinating punch...there's no better way to cut out stamped images.



Making a Cupcake
For the frosting part of the cupcake I stamped a piece of Watermelon Wonder cardstock with Watermelon Wonder ink. Then I flipped my punch upside down so I could see where I was punching, lined up my image, and squeezed...easy peasy...cup cake frosting.

The bottom of the cupcake I stamped soft suede ink onto a piece of crumb cake cardstock. The punch doesn't cut the cupcake or ice cream cone bottoms. But don't worry, these are super simple things to cut. If I managed it, anyone can! ;-)



A Fave For a Cause
This set could be my favorite. Well to be honest, I have many favorites in this year's annual catalog. But this one is actually a fave for a cause...

Did you know that Stampin' Up! donates $3 to Ronald McDonald House Charities for every Sprinkles of Life stamp set sold. To date they have donated over $1,000,000 to RMHC.  To find out more visit Stampin' Up! - Making a Difference.

A New Challenge
I discovered a new challenge site this week:  Dragonfly Journey's. The theme there this week is chocolate. My cute little chocolate cupcake fit right in. If you're feeling like a little chocolate inspiration, check it out!

Stampin' Up! supplies used to create today's project:
Click on any image for more information or to visit the Stampin' Up! online store.


Happy Crafting!
Diana

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much for joining in my Chocolate challenge this week, it means so much to me! I'd love for you to come back again and join in the fun, and invite some friends along too!

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeannie! Looking forward to the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Comments: