Google+

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Stampin' Up! Colors and Inspiration are Everywhere


Inspiration
You can get inspiration for card making anywhere. Challenges, Pinterest, blogs, home decor... Today my card was inspired by the shirt we gave my husband for Father's Day.

I soon as I saw this shirt, I knew the plaid was woven in shades of Night of Navy, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point, Tip Top Taupe and Whisper White. Am I the only one that sees Stampin' Up! colors everywhere?


Card Design Details:
  • The Ship is from Stampin' Up! Traveler stamp set and the birthday greeting is from Build A Birthday stamp set.
  • I used strips of cardstock to suggest the shirts plaid design.
  • The background cardstock is textured with the Stampin' Up! Zig Zag embossing folder —I thought this gave it a bit of a "fabric texture"
  • The Pacific Point candy dots from the Brights Candy Dot package hint at the shirt's buttons.

Stampin' Up! supplies used to create today's card:
Click on any image for more information or to visit the Stampin' Up! online store.

Happy Crafting!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: