Google+

Monday, June 15, 2015

Stampin' Up! Endless Birthday Wishes - Double Challenge


Double Challenge
Today's glittery birthday card was created with two challenges in mind. The Freshy Made Sketch Challenge and the Just add Ink Challenge.


My Challenge List
I really enjoy playing challenges and have posted a list of the challenges I've come across on the Card Making Challenges page of this blog. Try out one, two, or a few. They are a wonderful way to spark your creativity.

Endless Birthday Wishes
I used the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set for my card today. Check out all of the sayings and phrases as well as the birthday cake and background stamp.  A great set to have on hand for birthday cards!



Little Gold Hearts
Little gold glitter hearts add just the right finishing detail. The card was just a little too plain without them.

To make the hearts, I used the Heart Border punch...I simply attached the punched out hearts and will use the border strip on another card.



Stampin' Up! supplies used to create today's card:
Click on any image for more information or to shop the Stampin' Up! online store.

Happy Crafting!
Diana

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, festive, birthday card, Diana! I love your use of gold glimmer paper (those little hearts are the perfect finishing touch), and how you've used our challenge colours. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine! I seldom use my gold glimmer paper — so happy the challenge inspired me to pull it out!

      Delete
  2. Love the clean lines and pretty glimmer hearts Diana, such an effective use of the Just Add Ink colours. Thanks so much for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki! Great colors for the challenge this week!

      Delete
  3. I love the bold elements on this card in the Navy - it's very striking. The little hearts add a soft element. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chantell. I really like the little hearts too. Thanks!

      Delete

Comments: