Google+

Monday, June 29, 2015

Stampin' Up! Sprinkles of Life Birthday


Sprinkles of Life for RMHC
OMG. I can't tell you how much I love the Sprinkles of Life stamp set. It's just amazingly versatile. Cupcakes...ice cream...clouds...trees...flower baskets...you can make so many things.

And not only is it awesome to stamp with, but Stampin' Up! donates $3 to Ronald McDonald House Charities for every Sprinkles of Life stamp set sold. So feel free to tell your husband: 
You're not feeding your stamp addiction — you're helping a good cause! :-)



Card Design Details:
  • I used some retired Daffodil Delight designer paper...but you can substitute with the polka dot pattern in the current Brights Designer Series Paper Stack.
  • Of course I had to pop the ice cream cone off the page with my Stampin' Dimensionals...talk about an addiction. ;-)
  • The coordinating Stampin' Up! Tree Builder Punch makes cutting out the ice cream a breeze. The cone does have to be cut by hand. But If I can do it, anyone can.
  • The tag was created with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. You can create tags of 2" wide and of any length. I've seen it used to create bookmarks, boxes, candy wrappers...
  • I slipped some Daffodil Delight Seam binding through the tag and affixed it with a staple.


Stampin' Up! supplies used to create today's card
Click on any image for more information or to shop the Stampin' Up! online store.

Happy Crafting!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: